South Texas Trial Lawyers
In 1985, the Hon. Jorge C. Rangel founded the Rangel Law Firm. Mr. Rangel has been practicing trial law in South Texas for more than 34 years. A former state district judge and a respected trial lawyer, Mr. Rangel has spent his entire career providing legal services to people and businesses throughout South Texas and the Rio Grande Valley. The Rangel Law Firm, P.C. continues to serve its clients in South Texas courtrooms today.
From our office in downtown Corpus Christi, we provide civil litigation representation to clients throughout South Texas, including Nueces, Jim Wells, Duval, Brooks, Kenedy, Kleberg, Hidalgo, Jim Hogg, Cameron, Zapata, Webb, Maverick, Dimmit, La Salle, Frio, Atascosa, Karnes, McMullen, Live Oak, Bee, and San Patricio Counties.
Please email or call today to arrange a free initial consultation.
We handle all types of civil litigation, including:
- Oil & gas litigation including title and royalty disputes
- Libel and slander claims
- Breach of contract claims, breach of fiduciary duty and other types of business litigation
- Wrongful termination, discrimination claims, and other kinds of employment disputes
- Will contests and other types of probate litigation
- Construction defect, boundary disputes, and other types of real property disputes
- Premises liability, products liability, and other types of personal injury & wrongful death cases
Let us put our experience to work for you.
For more information, or to set up a free initial consultation with an attorney at the Corpus Christi office of The Rangel Law Firm, call 361-883-8500 or fill out our simple contact form. Se habla español.